As part of the British School Muscat‘s COVID-19 Policy, please see general guidelines for all BSM Gladiators classes from October 2021 onwards:
1. No contact between participants within the session. Each participant must bring their own non-breakable water bottle and towel.
2. Participants are spaced out 1.5 metres apart. Sign-ups will be closed once capacity has been reached for a class.
3. Participants ages 12 and above are required to submit a vaccination certificate with proof of two (2) COVID-19 vaccine doses administered 14 days or earlier prior to their first class.
4. Temperatures will be taken on arrival at school site and/or the class venue. Anyone over 37.5 degrees Celsius will not be allowed entry.
5. Registers with participant sign-in will be taken prior to each class.
6. Masks must be worn onsite at all times.
7. Hand sanitising must be done before and after each session.
Additional Guidelines for Children’s Classes
1. Parents will be given a specific time and location for drop-off and pick-up. British School Muscat support staff will be on hand to collect and escort the children to and from the class venue.
2. A parent register with be taken for each child at pick-up to ensure the children go home safely after each class.
Leave a Reply